1. Clinique Moisture Surge - seriously this is amazing stuff! My skin is so dry at the moment due to the cold weather and central heating and using this every night is making it soo much better. I'm not gonna lie, the texture is a little...gloopy, but it definitely feels moisturising when you apply it.
2. The Help - been reading this book after watching the film about a year ago, now finished I've bought the film to watch again. I love it! You is kind, you is smart, you is important. Pretty much words to live by in my eyes.
3. NYC Applelicious Lip Balms - I have about three colours of these and love, love, love them! The finish is lovely on these and such nice colours - plus they're a bargain!
4. Forever 21 - Chunky knits and cosy jumpers. I love Forever 21's style, and they have a great range of knitwear.
5. Wonka Millionaire Shortbread - this is my new favourite chocolate bar. Seriously go try it. It's incredible! I can feel it rotting my teeth with every bite
What are your October favourites?